I love how the recipes are laid out, with information about the remedy, suggestions for substitutions and additions, directions, and contraindications all right on the page. Michele really did a fantastic job at being thorough yet not overwhelming with the information.
Homemade lozenges (think natural healing hard candy for sore throats) were one of the first things I made out of the e-book. So fun, and they turned out perfectly.
Using beautiful fragrant natural herbs is so gratifying! And because the ingredients are nontoxic, it’s a joy to include the children.
Michele has generously offered to give away 2 copies of Herbal Nurturing to the readers here!
There are multiple ways to enter. Leave a comment for each way you enter. In one week I will close the comments, pick TWO winners by using a random number generator, and contact them by email that they have won. A copy of the E-book Herbal Nurturing will be emailed to each winner.
We have winners!
Author: Danielle Hunt (Daniellekhunt@)
I subscribed to your site via Facebook and sent to several of my friends. I was already a fan of Health Home and Happiness. I love home-made cures. I think it is important to teach my young kids that we can heal ourselves using items that are safe and most often that we can eat and not rely on allopathic drugs. My 16 year old already prefers taking homeopathic remedies for his ailments and my just turned 6 year old loves to make things. She would absolutely love making the throat losenges as she enjoys brewing a fresh pot of tea for her cough, sore throat or to help her sleep. Being able to incorporate the recipes from Herbal Nurturing would benefit my family greatly. Thanks for having this giveaway!
Author: Keelan (keelanjenkins@)
This looks wonderful!
1. Go over and check out a sample recipe, and tell me what you liked about it in the comments.
2. Tell me if you’ve ever made your own herbal remedy, what you did, and how it worked.
3. Subscribe to Health Home and Happiness via Email
4. Subscribe to Frugal Granola via Email
5. Follow Health Home and Happiness on Facebook
6. Follow Frugal Granola on Facebook
7. Share this giveaway with 5 or more friends
8. Purchase a copy of the Herbal Nurturing E-book for yourself or a friend